Ozone is an approved technology for drinking water treatment by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and has long been recognized as an effective method of treating drinking water to improve taste and safety for municipalities, small communities, and residences.
It is one of the strongest disinfectants approved for potable water treatment capable of inactivating waterborne microorganisms and other bacteria. bacteria and viruses such as Giardia, and Cryptosporidium.
- Removal of organic and inorganic compounds
- Removal of micro-pollutants, such as pesticides
- Enhancement of the flocculation/coagulation decantation process
- Enhanced disinfection and reduction of disinfection by-products
- Odor and taste elimination